Cadillac Seville Grandeur Opera Sedan
Private seller / Contact Seller
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Technical data for 1982 Cadillac Seville
|SubModel:||Cadillac Seville Grandeur Opera Sedan|
|Engine:||4.1L V-8 HT-4100|
This is a 1982 Seville built by Grandeur Motor Car Corporation in Pompano Beach, Florida. Only 25 of these were built. The car has been streched by almost 3 feet. I by Bought the car to enjoy on the weekends. The car turns heads anywhere you go and is a fun car to drive. Overall the car is in nice shape and can be driven to shows or just to cruise withte children. It has the Rolls Royce Grille which is in great shape. The car has no visible rust and no dents.
Below are some details of the condition of the car:
Overall the car is in good condition. It drives smooth as you can expect from a Cadillac. The transmission shifts fine during driving as well.
The engine was rebuilt which includes the heads, crank and cam shafts. The work was done less than a year ago and I only put about 60 miles on the car so far. I put on brand new Hankook tires all around. The interior is in great condition with nice leather.
Here are some of the minor issues.
- The rear bumper is out of alignment. This happened when the car was taken off of the flat bed during delivery of the car.
- The fillers that wrap the rear bumper are chippedand the plastic plate under the license plate is out of place (might be broken). (see pics).
- There are some minor paint chips shown in the pictures provided.
- The A/C will need to be re-charged
- The trim ring on one of the wire wheels is missing (see pic).
- The trim around the vinyl top is broken (see pic).
- The antenna mast is broken so it will need to be replaced. (see pic)
- Missing a Grandeur emblem from one of the wheel covers.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the car. I will answer as best as I can to any questions you may have.
The car is being sold as is with no warrenty. You're welcomed to come and inspect the car if you are in the New York City area.