1965 FJ45 Toyota Land Cruiser ***RARE***
Private seller / Contact Seller
Anderson, Missouri, United States
Technical data for 1965 Toyota Land Cruiser
|Engine:||Chevy 383 Stroker|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
- 1964 through 1968 were the only years LEAGALLY imported into the United States
- Chevy 383 Stroker Motor, Balanced and Blueprinted, with RV Cam,Angle Plug heads, and Roller Rocker Arms,Engine work done by E&D Machine Shop in Rogers Arkansas.
- Sanderson Cast Aluminum Headers and Elderbrock Intake Manifold.
- Apprx. 1000 Miles on new engine.
- Original Toyota 4-Speed Trans with Marlin Crawler Toy Box reduction box. and Toyota Transfer Case.
- Toyota Axles with 4:88 Ring and Pinion with ARB Air Lockers
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- AGR Power Steering Box with AGR Rock Ram Hydraulic Assist.
- Custom Alcan 5 Inch Lift Leaf Springs
- Bilstein 5150 Shocks
- New 36" x 13.50 IROK Tires
- WARN 10,000 lb Winch
- New Painless Wiring Harness
- Propane Powered
- Custom Built Tube and Diamond Plate front fenders.
***Added up there is way over 50K in this rig in parts and fabrication!
On Jun-19-17 at 14:28:32 PDT, seller added the following information:
Update, thus beast does have a cracked windshield but its on the passengerside!One of the rockers has some cancer but it is limited to the rocker.I have more pics of the underside, text me at 907-299-5461 and I will text them to you.Im selling this for a buddy, he is the localToyota Guru, he has been building and driving them since the 70's. This is a solid rig! Drive it daily or restore it!
Also comes with a breand new door seal kit.Two propane tanksAluminum fuel tank if you want to convert it back to gas.