Turbo4 Premium - Saab enthusiast maintained - MANY Upgrades!
Private seller / Contact Seller
Severna Park, Maryland, United States
Technical data for 2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4 Premium
|Drivetrain:||Front Wheel Drive|
Why buy from a dealer who knows nothing about the history of the car? Buy from an enthusiast who knows it inside out and has the records!
Up for sale is my 2011 Turbo4 Premium. Currently at 94,700 and driven daily until sold. This is my 4th Saab, and it's been maintained on schedule by both myself and Scandinavian Import Servicenter in Rockville, MD.The original owner also maintained the vehicle every 5,000 miles and that’s annotated on the Carfax report. I am the second owner.
Stock features include:
• Panoramic roof
• Factory navigation
• Harmon Kardon audio system
• XM radio
• Built-in mp3 hard drive
• Trunk rail system
• Front and rear parking assist sensors
• Front heated seats
• Dual zone climate control
• Dual power seats w/ driver memory
The BioPower engine allows you to use E85 or unleaded fuel.
I have two fob keys and all original books.
I custom installed LED accent lighting in the headlights along with upgrading the headlights to HIDs. I've taken great care of the vehicle and all maintenance has been to schedule or preventative.
New parts within last 12 months:
• Battery replaced
• Brake pads and rotors replaced
• Brake system flushed
• Shocks and struts replaced
• Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires
• Alignment and Road Force balanced tires
• K&N cleanable air filter
• Navigation updated with current maps
• Radio updated to latest software (U803)
• Seat heater pads replaced, front and passenger seats
• HID headlights and LED parking lights
• Mobil 1 0W-40 oil changed at 95K
• All weather floor mats and carpet mats
• Intake and exhaust camshaft sensors replaced
• 3M Crystalline Tint on all windows (excluding windshield)
You’re essentially looking at a mechanically new car. Washed weekly, waxed quarterly.
Lots of love put into her, but I’m moving to a larger vehicle to accommodate our recent house purchase and other needs.
Disclosures: The vehicle does not have any existing warranty, and sold as-is. This is a well-maintained used car, not a showroom car. Expect possible common nicks, scratches, and dings general of any daily driven car. Inspections are welcome, and I will do my best to accommodate to the buyer’s desires to complete one in person or through a service. I am also willing to meet with any shipper, but shipping must be planned, scheduled, and paid for by the buyer. I can also meet buyers at BWI airport, if you wish to fly in and drive it home. The vehicle does have an existing lien (USAA Federal Savings Bank), and the buyer will receive the lien-free title no later than 21 days after I receive and immediately submit payment. General lien turnaround time via USAA is one week. I will provide a bill of sale and assist with temporary registration/tags in the buyer’s state.