1969 Pontiac Firebird Pro Touring
Private seller / Contact Seller
Mokena, Illinois, United States
Technical data for 1969 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Pontiac Trans am custom clone!!! Gorgeous, fast, and fun! The vintage and modern tech make this a perfect drivers' collectible you can actually drive and enjoy.
Engine & Drivetrain:
- LQ9 motor professionally rebuilt by a Gentelman in Bartlet IL and installed and tuned in Bartlet IL. It has been driven about 2000 miles since restoration - runs strong and sounds great.
- Its running a 65mm turbo with an intercooler set up at a low 7lbs of boost..
- 4L80E transmission with new floor shifter - looks great with the console delete!
- Rear is a ford nine inch with 33 spline axels.
- I can give more details on the engine build to serious buyers.
- Runs on 93 octane pump gas
Body & Interior:
- Exterior body restored with dodge viper GTS blue paint and arctic white stripes..No decals all hand painted and cleared stripes...
- 1969 Trans am aftermarket parts were used to create this car.
- The car looks really nice and pops...
- The interior is all custom down to the hand built dash and smoothed firewall.
- Car has a 6 point roll bar welded in and frame extensions have been welded in also..
- Cooling is provided by a Be Cool radiator with dual electric fans.
- Billet hood hinges and fender support bars.
- Billet steering wheel and window crank, door handles and gas/ brake pedals.
- The car also has a custom stereo with sub in the trunk..
Wheels & Suspension:
- Center Line Lazer wheels with 235/45/17 ZR in front and 285/35 ZR 18 in back.. Tires are Nitto 555
- Brakes are WilWood 4 wheel disk with Hydra Boost setup to provide quick stopping.
- Exhaust is 3 inch oval with spintech muffler for a nice deep base tone.
- Front control arms are tubular with 2 inch drop spindles and QA1 coil overs up front.
- Rear is cal tracks With 2.5 in drop mono leaf spring and Beltech shocks
- Gas tank is sumped.
- The firebird drives like it is on rails..
I am more than happy to show the car to anyone an encourage and inspection prior to bidding on the car!!
Its a very well put together firebird..
Email with any questions about this vehicle.
Thanks for looking, and happy bidding!
THE ONLY TRADE I WOULD CONSIDER IS A PART TRADE FOR ANOTHER PONTIAC BUT WOULD RATHER SELL AT THIS TIME... NO PROJECTS AT ALL..
Notice: I am *not* a dealer. This is a Private Party Sale.Vehicle is sold "AS IS" at Seller's residence or secured storage facility with all faults and without warranty, expressed or implied, oral or written, assurances or guarantees.
I require that you contact me within twenty-four (24) hours of this auction closing. A deposit of one-thousand US dollars ($1000) is due within forty-eight (48) hours of this auction closing and can only be paid by Cash (in person), Cashier's Check, Money Order, or some other form of certified transfer in US dollars. Full payment of the final price is due within seven (7) days of this auction closing and can only be paid to me by Cash (in person), Cashier's Check, Money Order or certified funds in US dollars. Please be advised that you are responsible for all fees associated with the purchase of the vehicle including but not limited to taxes and registration.
Once full payment is received and cleared, then I will provide a clear title and a Bill of Sale. I donot provide financing and reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason. Thank you and good luck bidding!