2000 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 173,000 miles Needs a Mechanic Grey 4 Door Sedan
Private seller / Contact Seller
Arizona City, Arizona, United States
Technical data for 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
I have owned this car since 2001, and when I bought it, it had 16,000 miles.
The car has never broken down on me as I have always kept it serviced.
The car has never been in any accidents.
Over the past 6 years, I have hardly driven it, maybe 100 miles per year.
3 years ago I replaced all 4 tires and probably have only driven the car less than 300 miles during that time.
I also replaced the windshield so there are no chips or cracks in it.
I only have one key to the car (valet key).
The cruise control works terrific.
The cigarette lighter still works.
The car does not drip any fluids.
This has been a terrific car although it now has some quirky things going on with it:
- Both back windows need regulators. I have bought one of the regulators but have not had it installed.
- One of the back door panels have come off and needs clips to re-attach it.
- The power door locks do not unlock the passenger side door, and sometimes it engages the driver side door to lock when you get out of the car, so make sure you have the key on you.
- The dome lights are not working.
- Sometimes the AC works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Sometimes a cd will get stuck in the player and I have used a pair of tweezers to pull it out.
- Sometimes the radio works, sometimes it doesn't.
- The dash board & steering wheel have quite a few cracks but it does have a dash mat cover.
- The engine sounds rusty to me. Sometimes when I drive the car more than 30 minutes, it starts to buck. I drive it gently, although this car always had guts to get up and go.
- Sometimes the service engine soon light comes on, some times it doesn't.
I have personalized plates on this car so the plates will not be included with the car.
Please ask all questions and make arrangements with me to view the car before making a payment to Pay Pal.
Pick up only in Arizona City, Az.