1971 International Harvester Scout 800 - 304 V8, Paint looks incredible!!
Private seller / Contact Seller
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
Technical data for 1971 International Harvester Scout
| HighLine Classics By Appointment Only Phone: 503-358-0668 1971 International Scout 800 |
1971 International Scout 800 V8 - Fresh Restoration! This Scout was taken down to the bare metal for a complete cosmetic restoration. The previous owner spent over 400 hours on body & paint work alone. All interior and glass were removed, and it was painted inside and out, including the engine bay. I don't see any rust on the body or frame at all. The previous owner told me that any rust they did find during the restoration was cut out and replaced with new metal.
The quality of the paint work is VERY good. The color is a metallic pearl green that has a ton of depth to it, and looks flawless in person. No sanding scratches, no orange peel, etc. It's a very high-end paint job that most would call show quality. It has a 2 1/2 Skyjacker Lift with new 33 inch tires, new shocks & new Mickey Thompson wheels.
Mechanically, the 304 V8 starts right up and runs very well. We just put a brand new Holley Carburetor on it as well. It's a non-electric choke, so it takes a few mins to warm up, but runs excellent once it's at temperature. Also, we just resealed the engine to ensure that there are no oil leaks at all.
The 4spd manual transmission shifts well, and the clutch has great pedal movement and feel, making it easy to drive.
The only remaining items left to complete are the addition of windshield wipers and seat belts. Both of which can be added prior to the sale. Additionally, if you'd like a backseat, that's something we can easily add for you as well.
Also, both window regulators roll the windows down about 75% of the way. From there, the glass needs manually assistance to push it up or down the other 25%. Once you're use to it, it's not a big deal. New regulators would fix the issue. Glass is fully functional though as-is, just requires you to push or lift glass the last 25% of the range.
Please text me at 503-358-0668 for the quickest response
Contact us today 503-358-0668 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.Warranty Information This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and have a question on available warranties, please contact Josh Dougherty 503-358-0668 Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.Payment Terms:
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,500 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.Payment Methods:
Wire Transfer, Cash (In Person), Certified Check, Bank Transfer, or 3rd-party FinancingFees and Taxes:
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Please read our Detailed Terms of Sale before placing your bid. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.503-358-0668 View All Photos Request More Info Credit Application HighLine Classics By Appointment Only 503-358-0668 It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories. Copyright © 2001-2017 eBizAutos. All Rights Reserved.
eBay Motors Software by eBizAutos