1965 Lincoln Continental Convertible in Black / Suicide Doors Restored Entourage
Private seller / Contact Seller
Ontario, California, United States
Technical data for 1965 Lincoln Continental
The Entourage / JFK suicide door car
1965 by far the most desired year. This car went through 6 years and over 2000 hours of restoration and very tasteful customization. The entire build of this car goes back to 2010. Please email for pictures of the condition of the car on how it was purchased, what the car looked like when it was stripped down to bare metal (by hand), and all the metal work done to remove every ounce of rust.
Here's a short list of the perks of this car:
Solid rebuilt engine, transmission, and rear differential. Previous owner drove the car in March 2017 from Long Beach to the Temecula Rod run and back with not one problem.
-New custom built 4 row radiator installed
- Professional house of colors tuxedo black paint job with numerous coats of clear to create a deep wet look.
- Custom interior seats and door panels with bench seat
- Brand new exhaust from manifold back with new mufflers
- Brand new convertible top made with same canvas used on all Mercedes Benz.
- Custom audio system with fabricated fiber glass kick panels with a period correct look housing Along with 8" coaxial speakers. JL audio RD9005 5Ch amplifier along with 2 10" subwoofers all housed in a custom enclosure inside trunk....SOUND SYSTEM IS AMAZING !!!
-Custom chrome wheels with new tires
- Harley Davidson Daymaker type headlights with COB LED Halo rings
- Professionally installed E.Level by Acuair air ride system with programmable settings with two Vivair compressor pumps and air tank.
-Baer 4 wheel disk brakes with 4 piston calipers attached to drilled and slotted rotors
- The original master cylinder has been replaced with a hydro-boost master cylinder.
With an original master, if it fails, your car basically looses all brakes and turns into a missile!With the hydro boost master you have a very reliable set of brakes
- All new weatherstripping ensures proper seals
- Tons of metal re-chromed (triple plated) and polished
-22" Devino chrome rims
-Brand new Diablo tires
Car has a "rebuilt" title.
Link to video on youtubeshowing top and airbags.
Showroom LocationCNC Motors - Ontario, California 4980 Vanderbilt Street, Ontario, CA 91761 (909) 982- 4389
Contact Info Feel free to contact any of our staff members with questions, or business inquiries. Our staff members are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions and serve your needs.
Office Phone:(909) 982-4389
Fraser Thom General Manager - Ontario Showroom Cell: (951) 212-9581 (iPhone) Email: email@example.com
Elizabeth Baker Sales & Finance Manager - Ontario Showroom Cell: (909) 354-7782 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cameron Zerpoli Salesman - Ontario Showroom Cell: (760) 552-3698 (iPhone) Email: email@example.com
CNC MOTORS DOES TAKE TRADES!!!
We will need the full VIN, miles, color, and specifics on the car to provide you with a value. For more information on appraisals, go to http://www.cncexotics. com/trade-appraisal.aspx. You can also get an appraisal directly on our site by using our trade appraisal form.ALL CARS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE PLEASE CONTACT A LIVE PERSON AT CNC MOTORS PRIOR TO BUYING A CAR ON AUCTION SITES TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY OF VEHICLE OF INTEREST BECAUSE OUR CARS ARE ALL LISTED ON MULTIPLE SITES AT THE SAME TIME YOU MUST SPEAK TO A SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF A VEHICLE. WE DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO KEEP ALL SITES UPDATED BUT SOME SITES TAKE UP TO 24-48 HOURS TO UPDATE ONLINE.