2006 Hummer H2 LUXURY 4WD - 1 Owner 14K mi on New Engine
Private seller / Contact Seller
Westwood, New Jersey, United States
Technical data for 2006 Hummer H2 4x4 SUV
|Engine:||6.0L NA V8 overhead valves (OHV) 16V|
2006HummerH2 Luxury- Fully Loaded -1 Owner, Black/Black, NAV, Sunroof, Heated Seats Over $10k in new parts. 14K miles onnewengine. Must Sell
This Hummer H2 was purchased new in 7/2006 and has been driven mostly highway miles. We had a new remanufactured engine installed by Professional Motorsport mechanic in 8/17 when the vehicle has 196k miles prior tochildgoing off to college and needing reliable transportation for3-hourdrive.
New Parts installed:
Remanufactured VORTEC 6000 V8 SFI (325 HP [242.45 KW] @ 5200 RPM, 365 LB.-FT. [492.75 N-M] @ 4000 RPM)
GM Water Heater
Rancho 9000XL Shocks
5x 16.5 24 Bolt HUMVEE Wheels
5x 37â€ Goodyear MR/R Kevlar Tires (Spare In Trunk)
Minor work needed:
The vehicle was used for the 2017/18 school year and when returned from school with approx. 205k miles and noticed an exhaust manifold leak. After further investigation, the issue was determined as a cracked bolt in front of the exhaust manifold. Very common with that engine and totally overlooked replacing the bolts when the engine was replaced. Since the mechanic is nearly 2 hours away we have not had the time to get it repaired. Since my office is 5 miles from home the vehicle is still driven once or twice per week and we have put over 5k miles in the last year. About a month ago we noticed engine light and stoped into the local garage and one or more of the coil packs need to be replaced. I was planning on bringing the vehicle out to our mechanic but decided to let it go instead.
We had a bad blend door actuator that I replaced but it still needs to be calibrated as air only blows throughdash.
The driver's seat cover is worn in the top left corner and a new lower seat cover is needed ($80-$150) on eBay
The body is in good condition with average nicks and dings for a 13-year-old vehicle. There is NO RUST visible anywhere on the body of the vehicle. The fiberglass hood near the grab bar had some paint bubble off about 1.5â€ diameter. My body shop was going to repair for free but thatâ€™s an open item for the new buyer.
The wheels- They look sick but are a pain in theaxx. Originally they had the military run-flats in the tire and we could not get them to balance and it was not easy to find a shop who would touch them. I just had the run-flats removed 2 weeks ago by a commercial truck shop and the vehicle drives much better but will need a re-balance. With the run-flats removed the tires can come on/off like any standard wheel as you no longer need to unbolt all 24 lugs to take the tires off.
If you do not like the wheels/tires you can easily sell the 5 for $1200- $1500 onebayas they are hard to find.
If the vehicle sells at By It Now Price I will throw in the original Chrome wheels and center caps which are in excellent shape
VORTEC 6000 V8 SFI (325 HP [242.45 KW] @ 5200 RPM, 365 LB.-FT. [492.75 N-M] @ 4000 RPM)
325 @ 5200 RPM
365 @ 4000 RPM
Max Towing Capacity 1
4-Speed Automatic, Heavy-Duty, Electronically Controlled (Standard)
Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx
Air Bag-Passenger Switch (On/Off)
Brakes-Type-4 Wheel DISC
Child Safety Rear Door Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Comfort & Convenience
Air Conditioning-Auto Climate Control
Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Max Seating Capacity: 5
Universal Garage Door Opener
****DO NOT BID if you do not have the Money. This is a 13-Year-Old Vehicle that is not perfect. Read the description. I am not waiting for you to get a bank loan or to borrow the money from somewhere else. Serious Buyers Only. If you are a scammer and think you are going to overnight a bogus cashiers check and send a courier to pick up the vehicle, please know we will verify the authenticity of the check and contact the account holder and issuing bank for fraud verification.
Vehicleis for sale locally andsellerreserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement or contact us with questions.
2)We reservethe right to,obtainand verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction;cancelany and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3) Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4) Funds & Financing: Do not bid if you do not have the funds!!!
5)Buyer'sInspection:We welcome a buyerâ€™s inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are the buyerâ€™s responsibility. It is your responsibility to verifyCarfaxand/or AutoCheck reports and do your due diligence on a purchase.
6) Representations andwarranties made byseller: This vehicle is being sold "as is"unless otherwise specified.
7) Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
8) Title Information: Vehicle title is free and clear.
9) Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges arebuyer'sresponsibility unless otherwise specified in the auction.
10) Finalizing your Purchase: Buyer MUST communicate withthe seller by e-mail or eBay to make arrangements to complete their transaction and leave a deposit ($1000 unless otherwise agreed). This deposit is needed to secure your purchase and must be done within 24 hours of the agreement to purchase. We reserve the right to relist this vehicle or selltoany other qualified buyer before purchase is secured. We will use all available recourse to recover lost fees. The deposit will be in the amount of $1000.00 by PayPal, major credit card, cash in person, or bank certified funds (no refunds on deposit unless the car is found to be not as advertised). Balance of payment is due within 3 business days/ If Deposit is made but payment is not finalized in time allowed in these terms then the car may be relisted and your deposit will be forfeited unless other arrangements have been made with us. If for any reason, Buyer changes mind at any point after deposit is made, the deposit will be forfeit. Beforesaidvehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all othersale-related and title related paperwork must be signed and documented Seller.
The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty or guarantee of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close ofthe sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.