IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT, ASK QUESTIONS, SPEAK TO THE WIFE/HUSBAND, ETC ETCBEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING A VEHICLE!; A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $395 IS DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON PURCHASE. IF THIS PRESENTS A PROBLEM FOR YOU, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PROVIDE, IN WRITING, WHATEVER EXCEPTION WE AGREE ON.
PAYPAL IS ONLY ACCEPTED FOR DEPOSITS... THE REMAINING VEHICLE BALANCE MUST BE PAID USING SECURE FUNDS (WIRE, CASH, CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, ETC.). NO CREDIT CARDS. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING PAYMENT, ASK ME!
eBay Representations Void:The area of the auction from our logo up is controlled by eBay. Much of the information above our logo, including options and features, "auto-populates" based on eBay's computers and the VIN number. Those computers are often incorrect. Therefore, you CANNOT RELY on options or features listed by eBay. Only rely on information presented from our logo and below.
Vibrations:Cars and trucks vibrate. We note vibrations whenever present, and you can watch our test-drive video to get a better feel for the driving experience. Most vibrations are caused by tires (second cause: brakes from warped rotors). Vibrations are vague and very subjective. Therefore, we must disclaim all vibrational issues. Please assume that this vehicle will have a vibration.
Forum Selection:In the unlikely event that any dispute were to arise concerning any part of this transaction, Florida law and jurisdiction will exclusively apply, and the venue will be Miami-Dade County.
Third Party Financing:Outside funding is welcomed! Due to the extra work involved in these deals, there is a $495 Third Party Financing fee applied to any deal funded through the buyer's lender.
As-Is:The car is sold as-is with no warranties expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability, or any guarantees for any purpose, unless expressly modified by the terms and descriptions above or law. Cruise Control is not tested.
Vehicle Pick-up:Your vehicle may be picked up in person by appointment M-F; This applies to professional shippers as well.
Demo Use:All vehicles sold may have up to 750 miles more than what is listed in the ad
Aftermarket parts and paintwork:A majority of the pre-owned vehicles I encounter have at least one aftermarket part and prior paintwork; Please assume this vehicle will have at least one aftermarket part and prior paintwork.
Total Loss Disclosure:A majority of my vehicles are purchased from Insurace Auctions and have a prior total loss event on their history; Please assume this vehicle will have a prior total loss event on its history.
I HAVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO A NATIONWIDE NETWORK OF SHIPPING SERVICES AND I PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU! CALL/TEXT/EMAIL ME FOR A DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING QUOTE THAT IS USUALLY CHEAPER THAN OTHERS!
I HAVE EARNED FLAWLESS FEEDBACK IN almost 20 YEARSON THIS SITE! THAT DOESN'T COME WITHOUT AN UNPARALLELED DEDICATION TO HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND A COMMITMENT TO FAIR TRADING.I TAKE PRIDE IN THIS AND YOU SHOULD TOO!Questions or concerns ? Contact me through eBay or call/text me (Nick) at (305) 338-64-FOUR-TWO
Fee and Tax Information:
- Must pay State sales tax on total purchase price (6%)
- Must pay County surtax where the vehicle is being registered (up to 1.5% of the first $5,000; Some Florida counties do not have a surtax)
- Must pay transfer fees for vehicle registration, title and license plate
- If you have a plate to transfer, the flat charge paid towards transfer of title, tag and registration is $295. If you do not have a plate to transfer, the cost is $495.
LET'S SAY YOU LIVE IN MIAMI, FLORIDA AND YOU WIN A TRUCK FROM ME FOR $3000.
Your TOTAL costs will look like this:
Total bid price - $3000
State tax (6%) - $180
Miami-Dade County Surtax (1% applied to, but not to exceed $5,000 of the transaction) - $30
Title, tag, registration - $295
Document and Prep fee (Offsets temp tag (if necessary), fluid top-off and detail, delivery of your documents, local and online advertising and the ever-increasing eBay fees) - $395
- As a licensed dealer and under Florida Law, I am obligated to collect and process deal-related paperwork and taxes on behalf of the state of Florida.So, instead of you paying the fees and charges after you stood in line at your local tag agency/tax collector.. this is done for you within 30 days of sale.
- Whether you buy from a private party or a dealer, you will be responsible to pay taxes+registration+title-transfer fees. The only difference is, if you buy from a private party, you pay fees+taxes at yourlocal tag agency/tax collector. If you buy from a dealer,you pay the dealer when you take delivery of the vehicle; they ARE the tax collector and paperwork-processor (not to mention you have more accountability for your purchase than buying from Joe Schmoe).
- You MUST present a valid driverâ€™s license and proof of insurance to be able to drive off in your new vehicle. After the sale is complete, you can expect to receive your title, registration and license plate (if you needed a new one) within 30 days. NOTE: There have been rare occasions where your receipt of title exceeds 30 days (maybe 5% of all transactions). Although extremely rare, you understand that this is a possibility and a delay in titlework will not be grounds for negative or neutral feedback.
When a vehicle isshippedoutside of Florida, the buyer is responsible to pay all taxes in the state where they are registering the vehicle andwe do not collect any taxes or fees for the State of Florida.Should the buyer wish to pick the vehicle up in Florida and drive it out of State, then Seller will collect applicable sales tax at the rate charged in the state in which Buyer is going to register the vehicle. This applies only when the buyer "takes possession" of the vehicle in Florida. Read below:
- If Buyerâ€™s State Sales Tax is greater than 6%, Buyer will have to pay any tax owed over the maximum 6% Florida requires Seller to collectonce they return to their home state.
- If Buyerâ€™s State Sales Tax is less than the Florida 6%, Seller will collect whatever the Buyer's State requires and no more.
- $395 Document and prep fee is applied to every transaction.
- We will provide you with a notarized affidavit stating that tax has been paid and, if your state is a reciprocating state (most are), you will not have to pay it again in your state. Seller will furnish Buyer a 30-day temporary license plate. You will leave Miami with your temp tag, registration, bill of sale...and most importantly, your new vehicle courtesy of Miami Motors!
- Buyer must have proof of insurance and a valid driverâ€™s license before taking delivery in Florida. Please check your home State's tax/registration/title imposed fees/requirements before bidding;some states do not allow a credit for taxespaid to another state & you would be required to pay your home state sales tax when you register/title the vehicle.
Customs requires title to be present to get your vehicle across the border; To ensure your title is ready to be released at delivery... bank-to-bank wire transfer is your quickest and smoothest way to pay for your purchase. If payment is other than bank wire transfer, i.e., certified bank check or approved loan check, the title will only be released when all funds have cleared. We will assist you with whatever documents you will need to clear Customs but knowing exactly which documents are required by your home Country is strictly the buyer's responsibility. $395 Doc and Prep fee is apllied to every transaction