2008 DODGE RAM 1500 SLT BIG HORN 4x4
Private seller / Contact Seller
Marcy, New York, United States
Technical data for 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT
|Type:||Crew Cab Pickup|
***I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM 7/15-7/22. ANY PURCHASES DURING THAT TIME WILL SHIP MONDAY 7/24. THANK YOU.***
Here ya go fellas! Ready for summer fun? Just like the Luke Bryan song goes..."Big Black Jacked Up Truck Rollin On 35's"
2008 Ram Big Horn 1500 4x4. Clean, runs great. 127,000 miles. Outstanding condition compared to other Rams this age around Central New York. V8, auto, 4x4, two inch Bilstein lift (rides better than stock) and 35's, rims are 20's. Tires and wheels are about a year old, $2000 worth of rolling stock. Flowmaster muffler - sounds as good as it looks!
Cold air, hot heat. OEM SiriusXM AM/FM/CD. Power sliding rear window, power everything except seats. Dark tinted windows. Truck tows well, although I don't tow much. Drives smooth and tight. Some small rust spots, overall pretty clean for a nine year old truck. Must see to appreciate. NO check engine lights or silly issues.
- 4.7L V8 310hp/330 ft lb - runs great, no abnormal noises/vibrations
- 545RFE automatic - no slips, drips or shudders.
- 9 1/4 rear end with 3.92 gears
- Class III Mopar Tow hitch
- TIPM, battery and starter replaced within the last 12 months.
- Water pump replaced within last 18 months
- Regularly maintained
- New Bilstein 5100 front coil-over shocks (2" lift) rides better than stock.
- New Monroe "load leveling" coil-over rear shocks (2.5" lift, keeps that nose-down look).
- Lift and alignment and front end professionally worked on, all worn parts were replaced.
- 100% turn the key and drive, NO check engine light issues EVER.
- Power windows (incl. rear slider), power locks (with keyless entry), tilt, cruise
- Power, heated mirrors
- Flowmaster muffler - nice tone but not annoying.
- 20" KX CP-01 alloy wheels, 35" no-name mud tires. TPMS sensors disabled (no annoying lights)
- OEM SiriusXM AM/FM/CD stereo - sounds great. No chopped up aftermarket crap.
- All lights, accessories, buttons, levers, etc work
- OEM cup holder missing as I have a two-way radio console installed. These are $50 on eBay and will bolt right back in.
- Some surface rust/paint bubbling along bottom of passenger side door edges, also passenger side bottom edge of tailgate. Not rot, and barely noticeable - but there. Typical of these trucks.
- Headlight lenses are aftermarket and are fading a bit. I planned to put OEM ones back on soon. See photos. Still look pretty good if you ask me.
- Rear driver side door lock does not lock/unlock with key fob. Other 3 work fine.
- Tailgate has scratches and small dents. I used this as a truck, not a limo. See photos.
I can take video of anything you like, just message me with your cell # and I will be glad to forward you video of whatever you want.
Guys, it's 9 years old. There's dings and scratches on it. Overall, this truck has issues consistent with being a 9 year-old Dodge with 127,000 miles. That said, it's better than most 9 year-old Dodges. It has a unique look (and sound) and it's a pretty clean truck. It is reliable and only left me stranded ONE TIME and that was when the TIPM crapped out. It was replaced professionally along with the starter and battery and the PCM was flashed. Since then, the truck has been stone-cold dead-nuts reliable day in and day out.
This is a lifted, 4x4 Dodge. It gets 13 MPG on a good day. Please don't ask me about GAS MILEAGE. Go buy a Prius.
Please understand that the price is UNDER NADA book value. The price is non-negotiable. No trades or negotiation. If I wanted trade in value, I'd just trade it in. If you don't like the price, do us both a favor and just keep scrolling.
Selling a vehicle on eBay COSTS MONEY. If you click “buy it now”, I’m getting my $500 deposit from you one way or the other. If your kid accidentally clicks “buy it now”, I get my money. If your wife finds out and says she will leave you if you buy it, I get my money. If you’re drunk and don’t understand what “buy it now” means and you click it, I GET MY MONEY. Seeing a pattern? If you want to get the law and lawyers involved, I am more than prepared to do that, and have done it before. No games will be tolerated. “Buy it now” means I get a $500 payment within 24 hours. There is no “retracting” a buy-it-now.
Winning bidder (or “eBay member” or anyone using an eBay account, authorized to do so or not, to purchase this vehicle whether intentionally or otherwise) agrees to a $500 non-refundable deposit via PayPal or cash due within 24 hours of the auction end. Transfer of vehicle, title, keys, etc. absolutely will not take place until the vehicle is paid for in full. Checks (of any kind) often delay this process. If you plan on paying (either in full or portion) by check, please understand that nothing moves until the funds are approved. NOTHING.
Please complete any and all inspections BEFORE participating in this listing...if you win the auction, you own the vehicle. I welcome any and all questions you might have prior to bidding on this vehicle, but once the listing ends – it’s yours. If you would like to come and see it, I always welcome that. The vehicle is located about five miles from the Utica, NY Thruway exit, and I can meet you with it right at the Thruway exit if that helps. If there are any questions at all, please call me any time at 315-794-0436.
There is a current lien holder on this vehicle. I will provide the notarized lien release to the new owner within 24 hours (probably less) of receipt of payment in full. This will not be an issue for you to be concerned with, I will handle it promptly.
I do reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle sells locally prior to the end of auction (please call for details).
I answer e-mails very quickly and I prefer text/email to voice calls where possible due to the nature of my work. Please e-mail or text me (315-794-0436) before you call. If there is an issue that must be solved by voice call, I will make arrangements to make that happen.
No – you may not drive the vehicle on my plates and/or insurance. I can deliver the vehicle in the greater Utica, NY area and I will work with any auto shipper you use to make the process go smoothly. I will drive you to and from our local NYS DMV office to get it registered if you desire. I will work with you to get the vehicle home. But PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE AWAY ON MY PLATES OR INSURANCE.
Please remember, this is a used vehicle. As such, it will have minor flaws consistent with the miles and age of the vehicle, and with it's previous use. An in-person inspection before buying is highly encouraged.
ThisUSEDvehicle is sold AS-IS, with no warranty or guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied. The vehicle has over 100,000 miles and as such is not covered by any Federal or NY State lemon law. I am not a dealer and offer NO warranty whatsoever. All sales are FINAL. Inspection of the vehicle BEFORE buying is highly encouraged.