1991 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe 62k Miles!
Private seller / Contact Seller
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Technical data for 1991 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe
For sale- 62k mile 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe in the desirable Polo Green with LIght Beechwood leather interior. Bulletproof 4.9 V8 with all the torque. All threeavailable options (Delco/Bose, moonroof, security/keyless entry) present.Less than 4000 Touring Coupes were built over the two years this car existed, and few survive. This car isn't perfect, but it's darn close.
This car (and I LOVE this car!) is in very, very good condition, with ALL features present and working, except for the Delco/Bose sound system and the air conditioning (see below). There is some wear (including a small separation at the top seam) in the leather for the driver's seat on the side bolster, and some minor cracking on the bottoms of both front seats. Headliner may or may not be original, but is near perfect. No sags or separation at all.
There is one balding spot on the roof, so very common on GM cars of this period, and the tops of the bumpers have some fade to them. There appears to have been light contact in the rear at some time, as the left reflectors were broken, and both taillight housings have been replaced (the left doesn't quite color-match). As well, there is a small chip in the trunk lock cover (a TC-only piece and impossible to find).
The car drives like a dream, and I have performed much maintenance, such as:
- oil change
- coolant flush
- brake bleeding and service
- fresh, CORRECT AC/Delco battery
- wiper blades
-new 215/60R16 tires on Bonneville SSE wheels (originals long gone, sorry)
- re-connection of transmission vacuum lines (shift silky but firm)
- new catalytic convertor (not GM, but major improvement)
- new turn signal stalk/cruise switch (OEM GM)
- new trunk pull-down motor (OEM GM)
- original power antenna works flawlessly
NO RUST except fora littlesurface rust underneath. Couple of small chips on bottom of doors.
Moonroof works flawlessly
Two excellent, fully functioning remotes
CCR (Computer Command Ride) still connected and STILL WORKING!!
Interior near perfect, except as mentioned above
Paint goober on roof
Fading on tops of bumpers
A/C works, but needs re-charging
Delco/Bose wiring and amps all in place, but previous owner installed aftermarket system and added wiring for normal speakers. Delco/Bose head unit rebuilt with built-in amp to power those speakers (original casing comes with car). Rear Delco/Bosespeakers missing, front units cut to accept aftermarket speakers. Still sounds great, just not awesome.
Outer skin peeling on muffler, but still solid. Throaty, yet quiet.
Lower cladding in front of right rear wheel slightly warped, and standing clear of rocker. It's firmly attached, just warped (see picture 23).
Paypaldeposit of $800 due within 24 hours of end of auction. Full balance due with 7 days of end of auction. As always, cash in person is certainly welcome. Car is in Louisville, KY., and is the second car, so mileage won't vary much.
Any shipping is up to you, although I am happy to help with whatever you plan.
Make sure to ask any questions before bidding.On Nov-03-17 at 10:12:50 PDT, seller added the following information:
Two things I forgot to mention-
1. The inside driver's door handle bezel needs replacing. The mounting extension was broken off previously and it's held on by a giant washer. You can see it in picture 9. Replacements (in any color) are hard to come by, and most have the same problem- broken when someone was removing the door panel.
2. The outside driver's door handle needs refinishing. The paint has worn off the push-button (big surprise!) and also off the horizontal indentation on top. This handle isTC-exclusive (possibly Bonneville SSE?) and should likely be powder-coated for durability.On Nov-03-17 at 21:58:30 PDT, seller added the following information:
Crap! One more thing- the left turn signal does not self-cancel. The part is still readily available, but I don't want to be messing around with airbags if I don't have to.